|Package | PIN:||PW | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 2-V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
- Max tpd of 7.5 ns at 5 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) <0.8 V at VCC, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot) >2.3 V at VCC, TA = 25°C
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down-Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LV157APW
The V157A devices are quadruple 2-line to 1-line data selectors/multiplexers designed for 2-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
These devices contain inverters and drivers to supply full data selection to the four output gates. A separate strobe (G)\ input is provided. A 4-bit word is selected from one of two sources and is routed to the four outputs. The LV157A devices present true data.
These devices are fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the devices when they are powered down.