|Package | PIN:||PW | 16|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of -55deg;C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree
- 2-V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
- Max tpd of 10.5 ns at 5 V
- Supports Mixed-Mode Voltage Operation on All Ports
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
(1)Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified
performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments SN74LV165AMPWREP
The SN74LV165A-EP is a parallel-load, 8-bit shift register designed for 2-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
When the device is clocked, data is shifted toward the serial output QH. Parallel-in access to each stage is provided by eight individual direct data inputs that are enabled by a low level at the shift/load (SH/LD) input. The SN74LV165A-EP features a clock-inhibit function and a complemented serial output, QH.
Clocking is accomplished by a low-to-high transition of the clock (CLK) input while SH/LD is held high and clock inhibit (CLK INH) is held low. The functions of CLK and CLK INH are interchangeable. Since a low CLK and a low-to-high transition of CLK INH accomplishes clocking, CLK INH should be changed to the high level only while CLK is high. Parallel loading is inhibited when SH/LD is held high. The parallel inputs to the register are enabled while SH/LD is held low, independently of the levels of CLK, CLK INH, or SER.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the devices when they are powered down.