|Package | PIN:||RGY | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 2-V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
- Max tpd of 10.5 ns at 5 V
- Support Mixed-Mode Voltage Operation on All Ports
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LV165ARGYR
The ’LV165A devices are parallel-load, 8-bit shift registers designed for 2-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
When the devices are clocked, data is shifted toward the serial output QH. Parallel-in access to each stage is provided by eight individual direct data inputs that are enabled by a low level at the shift/load (SH/LD) input. The ’LV165A devices feature a clock-inhibit function and a complemented serial output, QH.
Clocking is accomplished by a low-to-high transition of the clock (CLK) input while SH/LD is held high and clock inhibit (CLK INH) is held low. The functions of CLK and CLK INH are interchangeable. Since a low CLK and a low-to-high transition of CLK INH accomplishes clocking, CLK INH must be changed to the high level only while CLK is high. Parallel loading is inhibited when SH/LD is held high. The parallel inputs to the register are enabled while SH/LD is held low, independently of the levels of CLK, CLK INH, or SER.
These devices are fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the devices when they are powered down.