|Package | PIN:||NS | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 2-V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
- Max tpd of 7.5 ns at 5 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2.3 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Support Mixed-Mode Voltage Operation on All Ports
- Contain Four Flip-Flops With Double-Rail Outputs
- Applications Include:
- Buffer/Storage Registers
- Shift Registers
- Pattern Generators
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LV175ANSR
The 'LV175A devices are quadruple D-type flip-flops designed for 2-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
These devices have a direct clear (CLR\) input and feature complementary outputs from each flip-flop.
Information at the data (D) inputs meeting the setup time requirements is transferred to the outputs on the positive-going edge of the clock (CLK) pulse.
Clock triggering occurs at a particular voltage level and is not directly related to the transition time of the positive-going edge of CLK. When CLK is at either the high or low level, the D input has no effect at the output.