|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 2-V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
- Max tpd of 6 ns at 5 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>>2.3 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LV20APWR
These dual 4-input positive-NAND gates are designed for 2-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The 'LV20A devices perform the Boolean function Y = (A B C D)\ or Y = A\ + B\ + C\ + D\ in positive logic.
These devices are fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the devices when they are powered down.