|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of -55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- 2-V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
- Max tpd of 7.5 ns at 5 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) < 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot) > 2.3 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Supports Mixed-Mode Voltage Operation on All Ports
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
(1)Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified
performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments SN74LV32ATPWREP
This quadruple 2-input positive-OR gate is designed for 2-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LV32A-EP performs the Boolean function Y = A + B or Y = (A\ B\)\ in positive logic.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.