|Package | PIN:||RGY | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 2-V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
- Fast Switching
- High On-Off Output-Voltage Ratio
- Low Crosstalk Between Switches
- Extremely Low Input Current
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22:
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LV4052ARGYR
The SN74LV4052A device is a dual, 4-channel CMOS analog multiplexer and demultiplexer that is designed for 2-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LV4052A device handles both analog and digital signals. Each channel permits signals with amplitudes up to 5.5 V (peak) to be transmitted in either direction.