|Package | PIN:||PW | 16|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of 40°C to 105°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree
- Support Mixed-Mode Voltage Operation on All Ports
- Fast Switching
- High On-Off Output-Voltage Ratio
- Low Crosstalk Between Switches
- Extremely Low Input Current
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments SN74LV4052ATPWREP
This dual 4-channel CMOS analog multiplexer/demultiplexer is designed for 2-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LV4052A handles both analog and digital signals. Each channel permits signals with amplitudes up to 5.5 V (peak) to be transmitted in either direction.
Applications include signal gating, chopping, modulation or demodulation (modem), and signal multiplexing for analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion systems.