|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 2-V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
- Support Mixed-Mode Voltage Operation on All Ports
- High On-Off Output-Voltage Ratio
- Low Crosstalk Between Switches
- Individual Switch Controls
- Extremely Low Input Current
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LV4053AD
These triple 2-channel CMOS analog multiplexers/demultiplexers are designed for 2-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The LV4053A devices handle both analog and digital signals. Each channel permits signals with amplitudes up to 5.5 V (peak) to be transmitted in either direction.
Applications include signal gating, chopping, modulation or demodulation (modem), and signal multiplexing for analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion systems.