|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883,
Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model
(C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- 2-V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
- Supports Mixed-Mode Voltage Operation on All Ports
- High On-Off Output-Voltage Ratio
- Low Crosstalk Between Switches
- Individual Switch Controls
- Extremely Low Input Current
Texas Instruments SN74LV4053ATDRQ1
This triple 2-channel CMOS analog multiplexer/demultiplexer is designed for 2-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LV4053A handles both analog and digital signals. Each channel permits signals with amplitudes up to 5.5 V (peak) to be transmitted in either direction.
Applications include signal gating, chopping, modulation or demodulation (modem), and signal multiplexing for analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion systems.