|Package | PIN:||DGV | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 2-V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
- Support Mixed-Mode Voltage Operation on All Ports
- High On-Off Output-Voltage Ratio
- Low Crosstalk Between Switches
- Individual Switch Controls
- Extremely Low Input Current
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LV4066ADGVR
This quadruple silicon-gate CMOS analog switch is designed for 2-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
These switches are designed to handle both analog and digital signals. Each switch permits signals with amplitudes up to 5.5 V (peak) to be transmitted in either direction.
Each switch section has its own enable-input control (C). A high-level voltage applied to C turns on the associated switch section.
Applications include signal gating, chopping, modulation or demodulation (modem), and signal multiplexing for analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion systems.