|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Single-Supply Voltage Translator at
5.0-V, 3.3-V, 2.5-V, and 1.8-V VCC
- Operating Range of 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Up Translation
- 1.2 V(1) to 1.8 V at 1.8-V VCC
- 1.5 V(1) to 2.5 V at 2.5-V VCC
- 1.8 V(1) to 3.3 V at 3.3-V VCC
- 3.3 V to 5.0 V at 5.0-V VCC
- Down Translation
- 3.3 V to 1.8 V at 1.8-V VCC
- 3.3 V to 2.5 V at 2.5-V VCC
- 5.0 V to 3.3 V at 3.3-V VCC
- Logic Output is Referenced to VCC
- Characterized up to 50 MHz at 3.3-V VCC
- 5.5 V Tolerance on Input Pins
- –40°C to 125°C Operating Temperature Range
- Pb-Free Packages Available: SC-70 (RGY)
- 3.5 × 3.5 × 1 mm
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per
- ESD Performance Tested Per JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-B, Class II)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- Supports Standard Logic Pinouts
- CMOS Output B Compatible with AUP125, LVC125 Refer the VIH/VIL and output drive for lower VCC condition.
Texas Instruments SN74LV4T125PWR
SN74LV4T125 is a low-voltage CMOS buffer gate that operates at a wider voltage range for portable, telecom, industrial, and automotive applications. The output level is referenced to the supply voltage and is able to support 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 3.3-V, and 5-V CMOS levels.
The input is designed with a lower threshold circuit to match 1.8-V input logic at VCC = 3.3 V and can be used in 1.8 V to 3.3 V level-up translation. In addition, the 5-V tolerant input pins enable down translation (for example, 3.3 V to 2.5 V output at VCC = 2.5 V). The wide VCC range of 1.8 V to 5.5 V allows the generation of desired output levels to connect to controllers or processors.
The SN74LV4T125 device is designed with current-drive capability of 8 mA to reduce line reflections, overshoot, and undershoot caused by high-drive outputs.