|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of 40°C to 105°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree
- 2-V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2.3 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Support Mixed-Mode Voltage Operation on All Ports
Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments SN74LV86ATPWREP
The SN74LV86A is a quadruple 2-input exclusive-OR gate designed for 2-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
This device contains four independent 2-input exclusive-OR gates. It performs the Boolean function Y = A B or Y = A\B + AB\ in positive logic.
A common application is as a true/complement element. If one of the inputs is low, the other input is reproduced in true form at the output. If one of the inputs is high, the signal on the other input is reproduced inverted at the output.