|Package | PIN:||DB | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Operate From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Specified From -40°C to 85°C, -40°C to 125°C, and -55°C to 125°C
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 4.4 ns at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) < 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot) > 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LVC02ADBR
The SN54LVC02A quadruple 2-input positive-NOR gate is designed for 2.7-V to 3.6-V VCC operation, and the SN74LVC02A quadruple 2-input positive-NOR gate is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The 'LVC02A devices perform the Boolean function Y = A + B or Y = AB in positive logic.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3-V or 5-V devices. This feature allows the use of these devices as translators in a mixed 3.3-V/5-V system environment.