|Package | PIN:||DGV | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Operate From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Specified From -40°C to 85°C, -40°C to 125°C, and -55°C to 125°C
- Inputs and Open-Drain Outputs Accept Voltages up to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 3.7 ns at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
Texas Instruments SN74LVC06ADGVR
These hex inverter buffers/drivers are designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The outputs of the 'LVC06A devices are open drain and can be connected to other open-drain outputs to implement active-low wired-OR or active-high wired-AND functions. The maximum sink current is 24 mA.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3-V or 5-V devices. This feature allows the use of these devices as translators in a mixed 3.3-V/5-V system environment.
These devices are fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.