|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly Site
- One Test Site
- One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of -55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- Operates From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Inputs and Open Drain Outputs Accept Voltages up to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 3.7 ns at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Partial Power Down Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
(1) Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments SN74LVC06AMDREP
The SN74LVC06A is a hex inverter buffer/driver that is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The outputs of the SN74LVC06A device are open drain and can be connected to other open-drain outputs to implement active low wired OR or active high wired AND functions. The maximum sink current is 24 mA.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3 V or 5 V devices. This feature allows the use of these devices as translators in a mixed 3.3 V/5 V system environment.
This device is fully specified for partial power down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.