|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Operate From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Inputs and Open-Drain Outputs Accept Voltages up to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 3.7 ns at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
Texas Instruments SN74LVC06AQDRQ1
This hex inverter buffer/driver is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The outputs of the SN74LVC06A device are open drain and can be connected to other open-drain outputs to implement active-low wired-OR or active-high wired-AND functions. The maximum sink current is 24 mA.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3-V or 5-V devices. This feature allows the use of this device as a translator in a mixed 3.3-V/5-V system environment.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.