|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Operates From 1.65 V to 5 V
- Inputs and Open-Drain Outputs Accept Voltages up to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 3.6 ns at 5 V
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- SUPPORTS DEFENSE, AEROSPACE, AND MEDICAL APPLICATIONS
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site
- One Fabrication Site
- Available in Military (55°C/125°C), Industrial (40°C/85°C) Temperature Ranges(1)
- Extended Product Life Cycle
- Extended Product-Change Notification
- Product Traceability
(1) Custom Temperature Ranges Available
Texas Instruments SN74LVC07AMPWREP
This hex buffer/driver is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The outputs of the SN74LVC07A device are open drain and can be connected to other open-drain outputs to implement active-low wired-OR or active-high wired-AND functions. The maximum sink current is 24 mA.
Inputs can be driven from 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 3.3-V (LVTTL), or 5-V (CMOS) devices. This feature allows the use of this device as a translator in a mixed-system environment.