|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Operates From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 4.7 ns at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) <0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)>2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
Texas Instruments SN74LVC126AQDRQ1
This quadruple bus buffer gate is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC126A features independent line drivers with 3-state outputs. Each output is disabled when the associated output-enable (OE) input is low.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to GND through a pulldown resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sourcing capability of the driver.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3-V or 5-V devices. This feature allows the use of this device as a translator in a mixed 3.3-V/5-V system environment.