|Package | PIN:||PW | 16|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per
MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V
Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Operates From 2 V to 3.6 V
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 5.8 ns at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
< 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
> 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- SUPPORTS DEFENSE, AEROSPACE, AND MEDICAL APPLICATIONS
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site
- One Fabrication Site
- Available in Military (55°C/125°C) Temperature Range(1)
- Extended Product Life Cycle
- Extended Product-Change Notification
- Product Traceability
(1) Custom temperature ranges available
Texas Instruments SN74LVC138AMPWTEP
The SN74LVC138A 3-line to 8-line decoder/demultiplexer is designed for 2.7-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The device is designed for high-performance memory-decoding or data-routing applications requiring very short propagation delay times. In high-performance memory systems, this decoder minimizes the effects of system decoding. When employed with high-speed memories utilizing a fast enable circuit, delay times of this decoder and the enable time of the memory usually are less than the typical access time of the memory. This means that the effective system delay introduced by the decoder is negligible.
The conditions at the binary-select inputs and the three enable inputs select one of eight output lines. Two active-low enable inputs and one active-high enable input reduce the need for external gates or inverters when expanding. A 24-line decoder can be implemented without external inverters, and a 32-line decoder requires only one inverter. An enable input can be used as a data input for demultiplexing applications.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3-V or 5-V devices. This feature allows the use of this device as a translator in a mixed 3.3-V/5-V system environment.