|Package | PIN:||DB | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Operates From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 6.2 ns
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LVC139ADBR
This dual 2-line to 4-line decoder/demultiplexer is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The device comprises two individual 2-line to 4-line decoders in a single package. The active-low enable (G)\ input can be used as a data line in demultiplexing applications. This decoders/demultiplexers feature fully buffered inputs, each of which represents only one normalized load to its driving circuit.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3-V or 5-V devices. This feature allows the use of this device as a translator in a mixed 3.3-V/5-V system environment.