|Package | PIN:||D | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Operate From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Specified From –40°C to 85°C,
–40°C to 125°C, and –55°C to 125°C
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 5.2 ns at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
< 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
> 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LVC157ADR
These quadruple 2-line to 1-line data selectors/multiplexers are designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The LVC157A devices feature a common strobe (G) input. When G is high, all outputs are low. When G is low, a 4-bit word is selected from one of two sources and is routed to the four outputs. The devices provide true data.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3-V or 5-V devices. This feature allows the use of these devices as translators in a mixed 3.3-V/5-V system environment.