|Package | PIN:||PW | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of 40°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Operates From 2 V to 3.6 V
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 5.4 ns at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
Texas Instruments SN74LVC157AQPWREP
The SN74LVC157A-EP quadruple 2-line to 1-line data selector/multiplexer is designed for 2.7-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
This device features a common strobe (G)\ input. When G\ is high, all outputs are low. When G\ is low, a 4-bit word is selected from one of two sources and is routed to the four outputs. The device provides true data.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3-V or 5-V devices. This feature allows the use of this device as a translator in a mixed 3.3-V/5-V system environment.