|Package | PIN:||PW | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per
MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Operates From 2 V to 3.6 V
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 5.4 ns at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce) < 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)> 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
Texas Instruments SN74LVC157AQPWRQ1
The SN74LVC157A quadruple 2-line to 1-line data selector/multiplexer is designed for 2.7-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The device features a common strobe (G) input. When G is high, all outputs are low. When G is low, a 4-bit word is selected from one of two sources and is routed to the four outputs. The device provides true data.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3-V or 5-V devices. This feature allows the use of this device as a translator in a mixed 3.3-V/5-V system environment.