|Package | PIN:||ZRD | 54|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Member of the Texas Instruments
- Operates From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 4.1 ns at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Supports Mixed-Mode Signal Operation on All Ports
(5-V Input/Output Voltage With 3.3-V VCC)
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LVC16244AZRDR
This 16-bit buffer/driver is designed for 1.65-V to
3.6-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC16244A device is designed specifically to improve the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters.
The SN74LVC16244A device can be used as four 4-bit buffers, two 8-bit buffers, or one 16-bit buffer. The device provides true outputs and symmetrical active-low output-enable (OE) inputs.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3-V or 5-V devices. This feature allows the use of this device as a translator in a mixed 3.3-V and 5-V system environment.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.