|Package | PIN:||DL | 48|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Member of the Texas Instruments
- Operates From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 4 ns at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
< 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
> 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Supports Mixed-Mode Signal Operation on All Ports (5-V Input/Output Voltage With
- Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down Mode, and Back-Drive Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LVC16245ADL
This 16-bit (dual-octal) noninverting bus transceiver is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC16245A device is designed for asynchronous communication between data buses.
This device can be used as two 8-bit transceivers or one 16-bit transceiver.