|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 3.3 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- SUPPORTS DEFENSE, AEROSPACE, AND MEDICAL APPLICATIONS
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site
- One Fabrication Site
- Available in Military (55°C/125°C) Temperature Range(1)
- Extended Product Life Cycle
- Extended Product-Change Notification
- Product Traceability
(1)Custom temperature ranges available
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G04MDBVREP
This single inverter gate is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC1G04 performs the Boolean function Y = A.
NanoStar and NanoFree package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.