|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- Available in the Texas Instruments
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Input and Open-Drain Output Accept
Voltages up to 5.5 V
- Maximum tpd of 4.5 ns at 3.3 V at 125°C
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Maximum ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V for open-drain devices
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode and Back-Drive Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per
JESD 78, Class II
- Can Be Used For Up or Down Translation
- Schmitt Trigger Action on All Ports
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G06DBVR
This single inverter buffer and driver is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-VVCC operation.
NanoFree package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using thedie as the package.
The output of the SN74LVC1G06 device is open-drain and can be connected to otheropen-drain outputs to implement active-low wired-OR or active-high wired-AND functions. The maximumsink current is 32 mA.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications usingIoff.The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs when thedevice is powered down. This inhibits current backflow into the device which prevents damage to thedevice.