|Package | PIN:||DCK | 5|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly Site
- One Test Site
- One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of -55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- Available in the Texas Instruments NanoStar and NanoFree Packages
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Input and Open-Drain Output Accept Voltages up to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 4 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
(1) Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
NanoStar, NanoFree are trademarks of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G06MDCKREP
The SN74LVC1G06 is a single inverter buffer/driver that is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
NanoStar and NanoFree package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.
The output of the SN74LVC1G06 device is open drain and can be connected to other open-drain outputs to implement active-low wired-OR or active-high wired-AND functions. The maximum sink current is 32 mA.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.