|Package | PIN:||DCK | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient Operating Temperature
- 2000-V Device Human-Body Model (HBM) ESD Classification Level2
- 1000-V Device Charged-Device Model (CDM) ESD Classification LevelC5
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Input and Open-Drain Output Accept
Voltages up to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 5.7 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G07QDCKTQ1
The SN74LVC1G07-Q1 is a single channel open-drain buffer/driver qualified for automotiveapplications. This is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The output of the SN74LVC1G07-Q1 device is open drain and can be connected to otheropen-drain outputs to implement active-low wired-OR or active-high wired-AND functions. The maximumsink current is 32 mA.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications usingIoff.The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs,preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.