|Package | PIN:||DCK | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Available in the Texas Instruments NanoFree Package
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Provides Down Translation to VCC
- Max tpd of 5 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Input Hysteresis Allows Slow Input
Transition and Better Switching Noise
Immunity at the Input
(Vhys = 250 mV Typ @ 3.3 V)
- Can Be Used in Three Combinations:
- AND-OR Gate
- AND Gate
- OR Gate
- Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down Mode, and Back-Drive Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G0832DCKR
This device is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC1G0832 device is a single 3-input positive AND-OR gate. It performs the Boolean function Y = (A • B ) + C in positive logic.
By tying one input to GND or VCC, the SN74LVC1G0832 device offers two more functions. When C is tied to GND, this device performs as a 2−input AND gate (Y = A • B). When A is tied to VCC, the device works as a 2−input OR gate (Y = B + C). This device also works as a 2−input OR gate when B is tied to VCC (Y = A + C).
NanoFree package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.