|Package | PIN:||DSF | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Available in the Texas Instruments NanoFree Package
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Provides Down Translation to VCC
- Max tpd of 3.8 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-μA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down Mode, and Back Drive Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G10DSFR
The SN74LVC1G10 performs the Boolean function Y = A • B • C or Y = A + B + C in positive logic.
NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.