|Package | PIN:||DCK | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 4.1 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G11IDCKRQ1
The SN74LVC1G11-Q1 performs the Boolean function Y = A B C or Y = A\ + B\ + C\ in positive logic.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.