|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- Available in the Texas Instruments NanoFree™ Package
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 4.6 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G14DBVR
This single Schmitt-trigger inverter is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-VVCC operation.
The SN74LVC1G14 device contains one inverter and performs the Boolean function Y =A. The device functions as an independent inverter with Schmitt-triggerinputs, so the device has different input threshold levels for positive-going(VT+) and negative-going (VT–) signals to providehysteresis (ΔVT) which makes the device tolerant to slow or noisy inputsignals.
NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using thedie as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications usingIoff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs whenthe device is powered down. This inhibits current backflow into the device which prevents damage tothe device.