|Package | PIN:||DCK | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient OperatingTemperature Range
- Device Human-Body Model (HBM) ESD Classification Level2
- Device Charged-Device Model (CDM) ESD Classification Level C5
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 4.6 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G14QDCKRQ1
This single Schmitt-trigger inverter is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-VVCC operation.
The SN74LVC1G14-Q1 device contains one inverter and performs the Boolean function Y =A. The device functions as an independent inverter, but because of Schmittaction, it may have different input threshold levels for positive-going(VT+) and negative-going (VT–) signals.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications usingIoff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs,preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.