|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G17QDBVRQ1
This single Schmitt-trigger buffer is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC1G17-Q1 contains one buffer and performs the Boolean function Y = A. The device functions as an independent buffer, but because of Schmitt action, it may have different input threshold levels for positive-going (VT+) and negative-going (VT-) signals.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.