|Package | PIN:||SOT-SC70 (DCK) | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Operating temperature from –40°C to +125°C
- Supports 5-V VCC operation
- Inputs accept voltages to 5.5 V
- Supports down translation to VCC
- Max tpd of 3.4 ns at 3.3 V
- Low power consumption, 10-µA max ICC
- ±24-mA Output drive at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (output ground bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (output VOH undershoot)
>2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Ioff Supports live insertion, partial-power-down mode, and back-drive protection
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA
Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD protection exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-body model (A114-A)
- 200-V machine model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-device model (C101)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G18DCKR
This non-inverting demultiplexer is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-VVCC operation.
The SN74LVC1G18 device is a 1-of-2 non-inverting demultiplexer with a 3-state output.This device buffers the data on input A and passes it to either output Y0 or Y1, depending onwhether the state of the select (S) input is low or high, respectively.
NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough inIC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications usingIoff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs,preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.