|Package | PIN:||DCU | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Available in the Texas Instruments
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Supports Down Translation to VCC
- Max tpd of 5.1 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down Mode,
and Back-Drive Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per
JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G29DCUR
This decoder is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC1G29 device is a 2-of-3 decoder/demultiplexer. When the enable (G) input signal is low, only one of the outputs is in the low state, depending on the input levels of A0 and A1. When G is high, Y0, Y1, and Y2 are high, regardless of the input states.
This device is fuly specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disable the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.
NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.