|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Customer-Specific Configuration Control Can Be Supported Along With Major-Change Approval
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Low Power Consumption, 25-µA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G32QDBVRQ1
This single 2-input positive-OR gate is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC1G32-Q1 performs the Boolean function Y = A + B or Y = (A\ B\)\ in positive logic.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.