|Package | PIN:||DRY | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Available in the Ultra Small 0.64-mm2
Package (DPW) with 0.5-mm Pitch
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Provides Down Translation to VCC
- Max tpd of 3.5 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 1-µA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial Power Down
Mode, and Back Drive Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA
Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G34DRYR
This single buffer gate is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC1G34 device performs the Boolean function Y = A in positive logic.
The CMOS device has high output drive while maintaining low static power dissipation over a broad VCC Operating range.
The SN74LVC1G34 is available in a variety of packages, including the ultra-small DPW package with a body size of 0.8 mm × 0.8 mm.