|Package | PIN:||DBV | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Available in the Texas Instruments
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Provides Down Translation to VCC
- Max tpd of 4 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption: 10-µA
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode and Back Drive Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA
Per JESD 78, Class II
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G373DBVR
The SN74LVC1G373 device is a single D-type latch designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-VVCC operation.
This device is particularly suitable for implementing buffer registers, I/O ports,bidirectional bus drivers, and working registers. While the latch-enable (LE) input is high, the Qoutputs follow the data (D) inputs. When LE is taken low, the Q outputs are latched at the logiclevels set up at the D inputs.
NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using thedie as the package.
OE does not affect the internal operations of the latch. Old datacan be retained or new data can be entered while the outputs are in the high-impedance state.