|Package | PIN:||YZP | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Available in the Texas Instruments
NanoStar and NanoFree
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Supports Down Translation to VCC
- Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down Mode, Back-Drive Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA
Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G386YZPR
The SN74LVC1G386 device performs the Boolean function Y = A × B × C in positive logic.
NanoStar™ and NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.