|Package | PIN:||DSF | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- Available in the Texas Instruments
NanoStar™ and NanoFree™ Packages
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Supports Down Translation to VCC
- Maximum tpd of 4.5 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Maximum ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode and Back-Drive Protection
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G38DSFR
The SN74LVC1G38 device is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCCoperation.
This device is a single two-input NAND buffer gate with open-drain output. It performsthe Boolean function Y = A × B or Y = A +B in positive logic.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications usingIoff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs whenthe device is powered down. This inhibits current backflow into the device which prevents damage tothe device.
NanoStar™ and NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packagingconcepts, using the die as the package.