|Package | PIN:||DSF | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Available in the Texas Instruments NanoFree Package
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Supports Down Translation to VCC
- Max tpd of 6.3 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down Mode, and Back-Drive Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per
JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G58DSFR
This configurable multiple-function gate is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC1G58 device features configurable multiple functions. The output state is determined by eight patterns of 3-bit input. The user can choose the logic functions AND, OR, NAND, NOR, XOR, inverter, and noninverter. All inputs can be connected to VCC or GND.
This device functions as an independent gate, but because of Schmitt action, it may have different input threshold levels for positive-going (VT+) and negative-going (VT–) signals.
NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.