|Package | PIN:||DCK | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- Qualified from –40°C to +125°C
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Are Over Voltage Tolerant up to 5.5 V
- Supports Down Translation to VCC
- Maximum tpd of 4 ns at 3.3 V and 15-pF load
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Maximum ICC At 85°C
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode, and Back-Drive Protection
- Available in the Texas Instruments
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G86DCKR
The SN74LVC1G86 device performs the Boolean function Y =AB + AB in positive logic. This single 2-inputexclusive-OR gate is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
If the input is low, the other input is reproduced in true form at theoutput. If the input is high, the signal on the other input is reproduced inverted at the output.This device has low power consumption with maximum tpd of 4 ns at 3.3 V and15-pF capacitive load. The maximum output drive is ±32-mA at 4.5 V and ±24-mA at 3.3 V.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications usingIoff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs,preventing damaging current back flow through the device when it is powered down.