|Package | PIN:||DCK | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 7.3 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- Choose From Nine Specific Logic Functions
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G97QDCKRQ1
This configurable multiple-function gate is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC1G97 features configurable multiple functions. The output state is determined by eight patterns of 3-bit input. The user can choose the logic functions MUX, AND, OR, NAND, NOR, inverter, and noninverter. All inputs can be connected to VCC or GND.
This device functions as an independent gate but, because of Schmitt action, it may have different input threshold levels for positive-going (VT+) and negative-going (VT-) signals.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.