|Package | PIN:||YZP | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- Available in the Texas Instruments NanoFree&traDe; Package
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Supports Down Translation to VCC
- Max tpd of 6.3 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down Mode, and Back-Drive Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- Choose From Nine Specific Logic Functions
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G97YZPR
The SN74LVC1G97 device features configurable multiple functions. The output state is determined by eight patterns of 3-bit input. The user can choose the logic functions MUX, AND, OR, NAND, NOR, inverter, and noninverter. All inputs can be connected to VCC or GND.
This configurable multiple-function gate is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
This device functions as an independent gate, but because of Schmitt action, it may have different input threshold levels for positive-going (VT+) and negative-going (VT–) signals.
NanoFree package technology is a major break-through in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.