|Package | PIN:||YZP | 5|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Available in the Texas Instruments
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Unbuffered Output
- Maximum tpd of 3.7 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Maximum ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down Mode, and Back-Drive Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1GU04YZPR
This single inverter gate is designed for 1.65-V to
5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC1GU04 device contains one inverter with an unbuffered output and performs theBoolean function Y = A.
NanoFree package technology is a major breakthrough in device packaging concepts, usingthe die as the package.