|Package | PIN:||DCK | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C AmbientOperating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification LevelH2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C3B
- Fully Configurable Dual-Rail Design Allows Each Port to Operate Over the Full 1.65-V to 5.5-V Power-Supply Range
- VCC Isolation Feature – If Either VCC Input Is at GND, Both Ports Are in the High-Impedance State
- DIR Input Circuit Referenced to VCCA
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Maximum Data Rates
- 420 Mbps (3.3-V to 5-V Translation)
- 210 Mbps (Translate to 3.3 V)
- 140 Mbps (Translate to 2.5 V)
- 75 Mbps (Translate to 1.8 V)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1T45QDCKRQ1
The SN74LVC1T45-Q1 device is a single-bit, noninverting bus transceiver that uses twoseparate configurable power supply rails. The A-port is designed to trackVCCA. VCCA accepts any supply voltage from 1.65 V to5.5 V. The B-port is designed to track VCCB. VCCBaccepts any supply voltage from 1.65 V to 5.5 V. This allows for universal low-voltagebidirectional translation between any of the 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 3.3-V, and 5-V voltage nodes.
The SN74LVC1T45-Q1 device is a single-bit, non-inverting level translator. The fullyconfigurable dual-rail design allows each port to overate over the full 1.65-V to 5.5-V powersupply range. It is ideal for applications that need a wide bidirectional translation range.
The SN74LVC1T45-Q1 is designed so that the DIR input is powered byVCCA.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications usingIoff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs,preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.
The VCC isolation feature ensures that if eitherVCC input is at GND, then both ports are in the high-impedance state.