|Package | PIN:||PW | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Operates From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 8.2 ns at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Supports Mixed-Mode Signal Operation on All Ports (5-V Input/Output Voltage With 3.3-V VCC)
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LVC2952APWR
This octal bus transceiver and register is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC2952A consists of two 8-bit back-to-back registers that store data flowing in both directions between two bidirectional buses. Data on the A or B bus is stored in the registers on the low-to-high transition of the clock (CLKAB or CLKBA) input, provided that the clock-enable (CLKENAB\ or CLKENBA)\ input is low. Taking the output-enable (OEAB\ or OEBA)\ input low accesses the data on either port.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3-V or 5-V devices. This feature allows the use of these devices as translators in a mixed 3.3-V/5-V system environment.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.